MMonit Security Access

From: mike
Subject: MMonit Security Access
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 23:03:40 -0400

Hi, we purchased mmonit and are using it but I was wondering if there is any form of access control?  I see you can make some one an admin or not but that is all i can find.

I would like to give a certain user access to certain services (and/or hosts).  For example. if an intern was to be given control of fixing a non-critical down service but the company didnt want to give them the ability to stop or restart a critical service.

Thanks