Re: Monitor Ossec

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: Monitor Ossec
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 18:33:05 +0200

It's up to you. If you need newer package then which is available from the repository, you can build the package from the source code using rpmbuild - it's not evil.

The question of to-rpmbuild-or-not-to-rpmbuild is outside of Monit scope though (it's generic sysadmin decision which has it's pros and cons).