Re: Monit watching URL Question

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: Monit watching URL Question
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 10:47:38 +0200

Hi,

please can you send the configuration and logs?

In general Monit tests cannot be chained like this:

        if URL1 failed && if URL2 succeeded then restart browser

The URL1 and URL2 tests are independent in the same service context.

You may use the "check program" with custom script, which will implement the
test chain. Program check skeleton:
http://www.mmonit.com/monit/documentation/monit.html#program_status_testing