Re: Monit Status Broken

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: Monit Status Broken
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 11:43:51 +0200

Hi,

the status connects to monit daemon via the http interface - the access to the
http interface is controlled via the "allow" options in the "set httpd"
statement, if you also use the "address" option then it may stop access to the
http if not set correctly. Another possible problem could be local firewall
(such as iptables) which may be set to drop connections to the http interface.