Re: syntax errors with “check program” fo r custom bash script

From: Jan-Henrik Haukeland
Subject: Re: syntax errors with “check program” fo r custom bash script
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 03:30:46 +0200

Hm, I'm not able to reproduce this, but here are a few pointers

1. check program myscript with path "/usr/bash /etc/monit.d/script_to_run.sh"

This is currently not allowed, the path must only contain the full path to your
script without any arguments.

2. Instead of doing Monit reload, do a Monit quit and start again.

3. Make sure that the user running Monit has permission to execute the script