[no subject]

From: Aswin Roy
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 11:49:46 +0530

I am trying to monitor the MySQL process in another system using Monit. The system is connected to the same network connection as mine. I am using this code (inside the configuration file, monitrc) :

check process mysql with pidfile /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.pid

group database

start program = "/etc/init.d/mysql restart"

stop program = "/etc/init.d/mysql stop"

if failed host 192.168.0.189 port 3306 then restart

if 5 restarts within 5 cycles then timeout

Status appears to be "Not monitored". What seems to be the problem?

--
Aswin Jose Roy
Computer Science and Engineering (2010-2014)