Re: Cannot connect to Monit -- Connection refused

From: Yameen Saiyid
Subject: Re: Cannot connect to Monit -- Connection refused
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 13:22:22 +0200

In the following link you can see my network configuration:
http://oi41.tinypic.com/4sjz1c.jpg

Webserver has M/Monit 2.4 installed.
Logserver and Firewall have Monit 5.5 installed

Logserver configuration:

the following is added to /etc/monitrc

set eventqueue basedir /var/monit-5.5/ slots 1000
set httpd port 2812 and use address 192.168.1.4
        allow localhost
        allow 192.168.1.3
        allow admin:swordfish

To restart I kill the current monit process and start with:
monit -c /etc/monitrc

Firewall configuration:

Iptables:
http://oi41.tinypic.com/10qyzx5.jpg

the following is added to /etc/monitrc

set eventqueue basedir /var/monit-5.5/ slots 1000
set httpd port 2812 and use address 192.168.1.1
        allow localhost
        allow 192.168.1.3
        allow admin:swordfish

To restart I kill the current monit process and start with:
monit -c /etc/monitrc

Webserver configuration:

Nothing particual, just extracted the tar and did
./mmonit-2.4/bin/mmonit

Desktop:

Login: admin-swordfish

Then I see this:

When I click Logserver it says cannot establish connection. This is my host config:

I have no idea why it isn't working.