Restarting Monit Processes in Parallel

From: Omar Yassin
Subject: Restarting Monit Processes in Parallel
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 11:10:40 -0400

I'm currently running monit version 5.2.1 and using it to monitor over 40 processes. One of the problems I'm facing is that after I deploy new code I need to restart all of the 40 processes. Monit restarts the processes serially which can cause the length of time to restart all of my processes take 5-10 minutes. Is there a way to make the monit demon restart the processes in parallel with my current version?

Thanks