Re: Soffice and PHP Script

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: Soffice and PHP Script
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 11:21:59 +0100

Hi,

you can use the pattern based process check (doesn't require the pidfile), for
example:
--8<--
check process pager matching "/sbin/dynamic_pager -F /private/var/vm/swapfile"
--8<--

The start/stop script can be shell scripts if you'll wrap it like this:
--8<--
start program = "/bin/bash -c '...myscript...'"
--8<--
=> you can start the programs in the background via the script.