Re: http check with cookie or persistence

From: Callum Macdonald
Subject: Re: http check with cookie or persistence
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 19:00:27 +0700

It's possible to send arbitrary text to a port, so you could write your
own HTTP request including a "Cookie:" header. I'm not aware of any way
to have monit receive the cookie with one request and re-use it on a
subsequent request, although I'm certainly no expert.

Otherwise, you could always wrap monit around a curl script, and handle
your session cookies that way.

Cheers - Callum.