Re: can I combine these

From: Callum Macdonald
Subject: Re: can I combine these
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 18:30:32 +0700

Is there anything in your global config that prevents alerts on exec?

Do you get other emails from monit?

I get alerts every time monit performs any action, as is the default
according to my reading of the man page:
http://mmonit.com/monit/documentation/monit.html#alert_messages

For example:

SET ALERT address@hidden NOT exec

Would stop address@hidden from getting exec alerts. Likewise a similar
local alert statement would do the same. But short of something like
that, emails should be generated when an exec event happens.

Cheers - Callum.