Re: Check transmission port

From: Brian Cook
Subject: Re: Check transmission port
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 08:04:55 -0500

CentOS machine @home..

 grep pid /etc/init.d/transmission-daemon
# pidfile: /var/run/transmission-daemon.pid

address@hidden [/var/lib/transmission]# 11 > ls -al
/var/run/transmission-daemon.pid
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 12 Jan  2 22:22 /var/run/transmission-daemon.pid

address@hidden [/var/lib/transmission]# 12 > cat
/var/run/transmission-daemon.pid
28765 28749

 rpm -qa | grep transmission
transmission-common-2.71-1geekery.x86_64
transmission-daemon-2.71-1geekery.x86_64
transmission-cli-2.71-1geekery.x86_64
transmission-2.71-1geekery.x86_64

looks like two pids.. possibly one for the GUI/Webif and the daemon..

Nothing in the settings.json regarding the pid..