Re: Incorrect error when restarting

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: Incorrect error when restarting
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 14:36:49 +0100

The monit http interface is stopped during the reload and started again when
reload finished => it's not possible to handle the request posted while the
http interface is stopped (it's the same as if for example apache is stopped
and http request will come).

The solution is to wait for monit reload to finish before you'll start sending
commands to monit.