Re: SSH Monitoring problem

From: Michael Johnson - MJ
Subject: Re: SSH Monitoring problem
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 14:42:04 -0800

The following line could account for what you are seeing:

if 5 restarts within 5 cycles then timeout

If this occurs, then the service will become unmonitored iirc.

The best thing you can do is look at your log files and see what they say.  They will likely tell you more than anyone on this list can with the current information we have.