noalert for specific if statement in service check

From: Britt Treece
Subject: noalert for specific if statement in service check
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 15:17:49 -0600

I have two set alert emails in the global section of my config

set alert address@hidden
set alert address@hidden

I would like usera to get all alerts and userb to only get some alerts.  Specifically I would like userb to only get alerts for filesystem space usage if it's over 95%. I tried the following configuration for the filesystem check but the noalert statement appears to function only for the check not for a specific if test

  check filesystem data with path /dev/sdb
    if space usage > 90% for 5 times within 15 cycles then alert
      noalert address@hidden
    if space usage > 95% then alert

Is there a correct way to configure this?  I am using monit 5.4.1.

Thanks,

Britt Treece