Re: Monitoring multiple directories

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: Monitoring multiple directories
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 11:51:07 +0200

Hello,

one check statement per directory is necessary. You can use the custom "check
program" script to trigger the event in the case that some directory has
changed.

You can find more details about the custom checks scripts in the monit manual:
http://www.mmonit.com/monit/documentation/monit.html#program_status_testing