conflicting config files override monit

From: Zippy Zeppoli
Subject: conflicting config files override monit
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 10:19:56 -0700

Hi List,
I have two config files, one which is a general apply to all servers config file, and then a role-based config file that monitors things depending on what function the server does.
The reason I don't just put everything in the role-based config is that there are other things in the general config I want to include for 90% of my systems.
In the general config, I have a monitor for cpu, but in the second config, I want to have an override for cpu setting specific to this server and take precedence.
Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,