Monit 5.5 in Solaris 10.10

From: Nestor Urquiza
Subject: Monit 5.5 in Solaris 10.10
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 12:55:36 -0400

I believe gmake should be used in the configure script when configuring for Solaris. Currently it tries to use make.

I have updated that in our POB recipe for monit installation in Solaris 10 ( https://raw.github.com/nestoru/pob-recipes/master/common/monit/reinstall-monit-solaris10.sh )  but not sure if you want to consider that a bug and apply the patch.

Hopefully this will help some folks in the list.

Thanks,

-Nestor