Monit Graphical Interface is not getting started when monit is started w

From: Sukumar T R
Subject: Monit Graphical Interface is not getting started when monit is started with the group
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 12:25:53 +0100

Hi,

Am trying to start the monit a group of components using following

./monit -c monitrc-app -g GRP_RP_ACTIVE_STANDBY_COMPONENTS start .

The grouped components are getting started as expected, but am facing an issue where the graphical interface is not started as part of this.

I need help as this is very critical. If someone has faced the same issue, please share your feedback. I really appreciate your help.

Thanks & Regards,
Sukumar