Off-line Server - Monit 5.5 version

From: Alexandre Carlos Vilarinho de Oliveira
Subject: Off-line Server - Monit 5.5 version
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 20:43:55 -0300

Hello all

After I updated the Monit to 5.5 all the servers with the updated software are considered off-line to MMonit. I didn´t change the configuration of Monitrc from any of them. The Servers with Monit 5.4 are ok. The connection configuration for both on-line and off-line servers are the same.

Follow the log from the considered off-line servers

No report from Monit. Last report was Wed, 31 Dec 1969 21:00:00

Can anyone help with any suggestion?

Atenciosamente

Alexandre Vilarinho
Gerente de Engenharia de Rede IP/TI