Re: monit unmonitor sends too many alerts on unmonitor/monitor

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: monit unmonitor sends too many alerts on unmonitor/monitor
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 22:58:42 +0200

There is no such flag currently - i'm not sure whether it's good idea to allow the CLI to suppress the action notification, as if the admin is interested for such notification for some reason, it's probably better to not allow the CLI to surpass it, otherwise everybody (script and human) can use the option to silence the warning and fool the admin.