Re: monit 5.4 violating smtp protocol

From: Igor Homyakov
Subject: Re: monit 5.4 violating smtp protocol
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 12:15:41 +0400

I agree with you this is SMTP violation however monit is not full
functional SMTP server. Monit implements a subset of the functionality
available with SMTP. This is not required to implement all of the
features defined in all SMTP RFC-s even

Despite of that  I believe that any suggestions and patches which
helps improve any protocol support are very welcome.

Kind regards
Igor Homyakov