jboss process fails to load properly

From: Zippy Zeppoli
Subject: jboss process fails to load properly
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 21:11:27 -0700

Hi List,
I am using monit to monitor a jboss (java) process to restart it when it fails.
It is doing this correctly when the process dies based on it's pid, but I suspect it is trying to start it before the process has fully died down.

The reason for this is that when it restarts the java process, all the of the web applications fail to load properly. When I do this manually, the web apps load fine.

Any suggestions for working around this?

Thanks,