Re: Multitask in Monit?

From: Callum Macdonald
Subject: Re: Multitask in Monit?
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 13:32:27 +0200

As far as I'm aware, the standard approach to do this is either to put
all your commands in a single script and execute that with exec, or to
construct a one-liner in exec something like
exec 'killall -9 httpd; killall -9 mysqld; service mysqld start; service
httpd start'

If you call an exec it will automatically generate an alert, so no need
for the alert and exec separately.

Cheers - Callum.