Re: Upstart not running well with monit

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: Upstart not running well with monit
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 10:45:43 +0200

You can find upstart settings for monit here:
http://mmonit.com/wiki/Monit/Upstart

On May 26, 2012, at 10:03 AM, sukbir singh wrote:

Dear Chris,
               This time I did not had to edit around the monitrc because my source I took from epel for centos. So manually I could run without any problem and even could alert me too. So where else must I do a check.

Regrds,
Shai.