RE: Issue with start/stop commands

From: Benjamin Krajmalnik
Subject: RE: Issue with start/stop commands
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 15:01:25 -0600

I have already done that.
If I run monit as monit Iv, the start/stop commands work fine.
The scripts are being called, since I placed built-in logging and see
that the parameters being called are correct.
Something strange - I am calling it as /usr/local/bin/bash -c
'myshellscript.sh myparam'.
The monit daemon is running as root.
It is as if it is unable to kill the processes.

On the web console