Monit send email not working

From: sukbir singh
Subject: Monit send email not working
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 00:27:45 +0800

Dear All,
            I am monitoring a java application which listen on port 8000. This is how I have set the rule

check process commServer8000 with pidfile /var/run/wrapper.commServer8000.pid # check your app pid
 if failed port 8000    # if you want to check your app that listen on port 9000
    then alert

Must I put the 8000 and the HTTP?

If I remove the HTTP it works fine but my email sending is having problem below are some of the error I keep getting

 monit validate
'commServer8000' process is not running
Sendmail error: 550-Verification failed for <address@hidden>
Aborting event
monit: Start or stop method not defined -- process commServer8000

monit validate
'commServer8000' process is not running
Sendmail error: 535 Incorrect authentication data
Aborting event
monit: Start or stop method not defined -- process commServer8000

I have set my mail server as this SET MAILSERVER mail.***.com PORT 26 USERNAME "user1" PASSWORD "passwd". What are my mistakes here? Thank you.