Re: Trying to use both hostheader and checksum

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: Trying to use both hostheader and checksum
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 17:55:18 +0100

Hello,

the request options order is significant - the checksum should be before the
hostheader option, the following will work (the checksum and hostheader is
switched):

--8<--
check process apache with pidfile /var/run/apache2.pid
    if failed host 10.0.0.1 port 80 protocol http
                  and request '/path/to/file.html'
                  with checksum aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaf
                  with hostheader 'example.tld'
                  for 2 cycles
                  then restart
--8<--