Trying to use both hostheader and checksum

From: Callum Macdonald
Subject: Trying to use both hostheader and checksum
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 17:07:15 +0000

I have this within my /etc/monit/conf.d/apache.mon file:

check process apache with pidfile /var/run/apache2.pid
if failed host 10.0.0.1 port 80 protocol http
        and request '/path/to/file.html'
        with hostheader 'example.tld'
        with checksum aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaf
        for 2 cycles
        then restart

Then `sudo monit -t` produces:
/etc/monit/conf.d/apache.mon:5: Error: syntax error 'checksum'

With either hostheader OR checksum, tI get syntax ok. But with both, I
always get an error on one or the other.

I'm struggling to figure out what the issue is. I've been over the docs
for this section again and again. The manual says:

PROTO(COL) HTTP [REQUEST {"/path"} [with HOSTHEADER "string"] [with
CHECKSUM checksum]

if failed host 192.168.1.100 port 8080 protocol http
     and request '/testing' hostheader 'example.com'
     with timeout 20 seconds for 2 cycles
  then alert

What am I missing? How do I use both hostheader and checksum?

Cheers - Callum.

==
Callum Macdonald

Morocco mobile: +212 652 060 089