Re: FEATURE REQUEST: "monit reload" mails should be sent to the old e-ma

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: FEATURE REQUEST: "monit reload" mails should be sent to the old e-mail address, too
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 14:21:42 +0100

Hi Marcus,

i think it is more clear to use M/Monit in this case as monit supervisor - you
can set the alert rules on M/Monit side and if somebody will force-kill Monit,
it will send you heartbeat alert (no status update within expected timeframe) -
or if monit was stopped by the intruder gracefully, monit will send stop event
which can be delivered as alert by M/Monit.