RE: exec script

From: Mark Olliver
Subject: RE: exec script
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 17:05:08 -0000

Hi,

I have updated the script with the correct ENV settings but I still appear to be getting nothing out, I guess this is related to my escaping being wrong but can anyone please point me in the correct direction.

check host mpo-test with address 1.1.1.1

    if failed icmp type echo count 5 with timeout 15 seconds 2 cycles then exec "/bin/bash -c 'export PAGER_MSG=\"\`echo $MONIT_DESCRIPTION\` \`echo $MONIT_EVENT\` This is a test\"`;/usr/local/bin/pagerduty_api.pl --service api_test --event trigger --msg'" else if succeeded then exec "/bin/bash -c 'export PAGER_MSG=\"`echo $MONIT_DESCRIPTION $MONIT_EVENT`\"; /usr/local/bin/pagerduty_api.pl --service api_test --event resolve --msg'"

Thanks

Mark