alert mail config

From: Mark Olliver
Subject: alert mail config
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 15:41:18 +0100

Hi All,

I have the check below but it would seem monit does not like the second line. Ideally I would like message part to be the same for all the alerts for this check but email address to be different. Is there a way to do this.

check device datafs with path /

    if space usage > 94% for 10 times then alert address@hidden if succeeded for 5 times then alert address@hidden with mail-format{ subject: $SERVICE at $DATE, message: Monit has detected an issue on $HOST @$DATE $DISCRIPTION; the current status is $STATUS}

    if space usage > 96% for 8 times then alert else if succeeded for 2 times then alert

    if space usage > 98% then alert else if succeeded for 2 times then alert

    if space usage > 99% then alert

    group system

My plan is to use pagerduty to ensure correct routing of the message, it would be even better if I could dispatch the alert via the http api but I am not sure that is possible with monit?

Any help gratefully appreciated.,

Regards

Mark