Re: config file name changed?

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: config file name changed?
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 17:09:52 +0200

Hi,

the Monit default was always only monitrc … the monit.conf was usually added as
3rd party customization by some linux distributions when they create Monit
package.

If you want to keep the monit.conf, you can for example create symlink for
/etc/monitrc -> /etc/monit.conf or modify the MONITRC definition from "monitrc"
to "monit.conf" in src/monit.h and recompile Monit.