Re: [Announce] Monit 5.3

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: [Announce] Monit 5.3
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 22:52:45 +0200

Btw. the workaround is to specify the SSL library directory (in general
whenever Monit cannot find the SSL in default search paths):

        ./configure --with-ssl-lib-dir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu

With this option the monit-5.3 compiles fine on Sid.

I have tested the compilation on Wheezy as well - it works fine with defaults
(no --with-ssl-lib-dir is necessary) => the problem started with Sid ssl
library changes and is Sid specific.

(the fix for Sid is in progress)

Martin