Re: Testing connectivity to a SMPP-server

From: Pratap Kumar
Subject: Re: Testing connectivity to a SMPP-server
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 17:36:09 +0530

Hi ,

I am using monit5.3.Monit not able to write logs to a specified file.

ex.#monit -l /var/monit.log
[IST Sep 14 15:40:35] info     : monit daemon at 18712 awakened
[IST Sep 14 15:41:29] info     : monit daemon at 18712 awakened

could you please help me out.

Thanks in advance for your precious support.

Thanks
Pratap

On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 5:19 PM, Jan-Henrik Haukeland <address@hidden> wrote:

On Sep 14, 2011, at 1:14 PM, Marcus Mülbüsch wrote:

>   How do I write a statement that will do one test after the other; and only if the first test succeeded?

This cannot (yet) be expressed in the config language. If-tests are separate statements without an 'else if' part. This will be changed in a later release, though not optimal, maybe you can use the new check program statement and put the test in a script executed by Monit?