monit reload question

From: Stephen Amar
Subject: monit reload question
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 23:55:54 -0700

Hi,

I recently updated my system from monit 4.X to the latest version - 5.2.5.

Almost all of my services are in manual mode and enabling/disabling monitoring is enabled by another system.

In 4.X, "monit reload" would keep the monitoring state of my processes (so a manual monitored processed would stay monitored after a reload).

In 5.X, I noticed that it's not the case anymore. all the manual processes go back to unmonitored.

Is this expected ? Is there something that might be wrong in my configuration ?

Thanks,
Stephen.