Couple of quick questions.

From: Gene Ellis
Subject: Couple of quick questions.
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 14:36:18 -0400

First Question:
I am using "if 5 restarts within 5 cycles then timeout" to monitor a daemon. I am interpreting this as it will try and restart my daemon once per polling cycle and then timeout if it can't run. If I didn't have this if command, would it simply try and restart it once per polling cycle indefinitely?

Second Question:
My server is using CakePHP. Thus when I enable httpd so I can monitor via browser, it cannot get to the address (I am assuming since the cakephp file structure is different). Any suggestions on settings I need to configure so that I can see everything via my browswer? Thank you.

Regards,
Gene Ellis