Re: Monit sending seemily bogus alerts?

From: Dennis Raj
Subject: Re: Monit sending seemily bogus alerts?
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 23:39:34 +0530

Which Version of Monit u r using? And also tell me the OS version? If any help needed for configuration, let me know..

Regards,
Dennis

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 7:12 PM, Stephen Paul Weber <address@hidden> wrote:
Monit is rather frequently sending "connection failed sshd" and subsequent "connection passed sshd" emails.  Thing is, sshd never seems to be having a problem when I get the emails.  I've tried upping the number of cycles the test has to fail before restart, but that doesn't seem to have helped.  Today I checked the logfile to see if there was a pattern, but I don't see these alerts in the logfile at all!  Is there something I could be doing wrong?

--
Stephen Paul Weber, @singpolyma
See <http://singpolyma.net> for how I prefer to be contacted