Need help in configuration mail alert for monit

From: Nguyen Viet Ha
Subject: Need help in configuration mail alert for monit
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 12:08:10 +0700

Dear all!

Now I'm building one monitor system for our linux server with munin, munin-node and monit. With monit, I wanna configure it to sent mail alert whenever one problem occured but till now I got stuck in this configuration. Let me explain more detail about my case:
We got one exchange server for acting mail server roles.
Now I wanna configure monit use one user account of exchange server for sent mail.
I've done this configuration
address@hidden ~]# vim /etc/monit.d/apache
set mailserver mail.domain.com port 25 username "address@hidden" password "address@hidden"
set alert address@hidden
set mail-format {
        from: address@hidden
        subject: $HOST got Physical Interface Eth1 in Down state
        message: Something's wrong with your server at physical network
                                Your faithful employee,
}
check host web-poc.physical with address 192.168.1.1
if failed icmp type echo with timeout 15 second  then alert

But I have no email alert in mail box of address@hidden

Tracert log i got
address@hidden tail -f /var/log/monit
[ICT May 18 18:02:48] error    : Sendmail error: 504 5.7.4 Unrecognized authentication type

What should I got to do now.

Thank and brg!