eventqueue possible loop or files not cleared

From: Kevin Chadwick
Subject: eventqueue possible loop or files not cleared
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 10:07:13 +0000

Hi, I've disabled eventqueue and so monit is working fine, but figured
I should report it, so the devs can keep their eyes open in this area.

This happens with 5.2.3 and 5.2.5.

With eventqueue enabled and a host check on OpenBSD, I haven't tested
others, sorry. I would end up (only after triggered and from then on)
with loads of messages of "connection failed box1" with the same time in
the message body (i.e. failure was a quick test by me) with the
difference between deliveries being "set daemon time".

Should the files created in the eventqueue basedir be cleared up or
why is it sending the same stale alert on every check?