Has anyone run monit on cygwin?

From: Mike Schmidt
Subject: Has anyone run monit on cygwin?
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 11:34:00 -0400

Has anyone treid to compile and run monit on cygwin? I have a small number (<10) of windows machines amongst some 600 linux boxes; They all run cygwin and are managed mostly with bash, cron, etc,  pretty much the same as linux boxes. I'd like to have at least some minimal monit working; let's say heartbeat and some tests.

Has anyone any experience with this? Don't bother telling me to change the boxes to linux; I would have already done that if it was possible.

--
Mike SCHMIDT
CTO