Howto allow process to be in stop mode

From: Lior
Subject: Howto allow process to be in stop mode
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 14:58:50 +0200

Hello all,

I have a process that get’s SIGSTOP from another process.

When the monit see the process in stop mode he start the process again.

I wont the monit will allow stop in processes, and start only zombie process or process that doesn’t exists.

I tried to write a script in the start param, that will only start the process if he is a zombie process or process that doesn’t exists, but the monit didn’t allow me to write script in the start param.

Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks,

Lior