Re: Monit + bashrc/profile?

From: EzCom Keith
Subject: Re: Monit + bashrc/profile?
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 12:52:27 -0800

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 12:40 PM, Samir Faci (Dev) <address@hidden> wrote:
I have monit watching a process via pid and open port number.

If I start the process normally, as root, or as a regular user.. it works fine.

If monit starts it up, its missing some globally defined bash env
variables, and the process dies
horrible death.

I was wondering if anyone can point me at some documentation regarding
which files are sourced
if any.  If anybody has ran into this sort of problem before?

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Samir Faci
*insert title*