monit: action failed -- There is no service by that name

From: Salam Y. ELIAS
Subject: monit: action failed -- There is no service by that name
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 01:15:11 +0100

Hi, I am new to monit, followed instructions and have it now up and running.

I wanted to follow the webcast and tried to setup a monitor for my httpd process
as in the webcast. Whenever I restart monit I get the following :

monit restart all
monit: action failed -- There is no service by that name.

This is the config in localhost file I added before starting getting the error

check process httpd with pidfile /var/run/httpd/httpd.pid
        group apache
        start program = "/etc/init.d/httpd start"
        stop program  = "/etc/init.d/httpd stop"
        if children > 250 then restart
        if loadavg(5min) greater than 10 for 8 cycles then stop
        if 3 restarts within 5 cycles then timeout

The httpd service is up and running, when I do "ps -C httpd", I have httpd
processes runnig as follows :

PID TTY          TIME CMD
1671 ?        00:00:00 httpd
1677 ?        00:00:00 httpd
1719 ?        00:00:00 httpd
1720 ?        00:00:00 httpd
1721 ?        00:00:00 httpd
1722 ?        00:00:00 httpd
1723 ?        00:00:00 httpd
1724 ?        00:00:00 httpd
1725 ?        00:00:00 httpd
1726 ?        00:00:00 httpd
1727 ?        00:00:00 httpd

issuing "service httpd status", I get
httpd (pid  1671) is running...

and indeed my webserver is up and running

By the way, is it possible to monitor Xorg process

Thanks for your help