RE: Bug in Monit 5.2 content match (?)

From: Devis
Subject: RE: Bug in Monit 5.2 content match (?)
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 22:56:20 +0100

Thank you Aleksander, it makes perfectly sense if it used to monitor a log file and I saw in the documentation that this is the expected behavior.

In my case I am monitoring a file that can only contain "OK" or "ERROR", without appending new values, and I verified that "echo OK > file" and "echo ERROR > file" produce the correct alerts.

Regards,
Devis Lucato