Re: "waitdate" patch

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: "waitdate" patch
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 23:26:29 +0200

Thanks for patch Rory. I can see the use case on your side, i think however
that it is very special one-of case - to keep the syntax simple, i prefer not
to integrate it to main source code branch. We will add it to the contrib
directory though, so if there will be need for it, the user can patch monit
source code and use it.

Best regards,
Martin