Re: Wondering how to do this...

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: Wondering how to do this...
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 00:40:13 +0200

Hi Rory, good to hear from you again :)

Monit has static start  delay now:

   set daemon 5 with start delay 60

If you want to make it dynamic, it could be probably possible to have all
services in "not monitored" state on monit start and enable the monitoring from
the script which sets the time, such as:

  monit monitor all

before monit stop you'll need to unmonitor the services again so they won't be
monitored on next monit start:

  monit unmonitor all

Cheers,
Martin