Re: Strange display of CPU usage

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: Strange display of CPU usage
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 13:50:15 +0200

Hello Marcus,

the problem is caused when the cpu usage monitoring is initializing - it needs
two monitoring cycles to get the the difference, whereas the first cycle is
internally set to -1 and it is set to real value on next cycle.

* Fixed display of cpu user/system/wait usage which temporarily displayed -1.0%
  between two monitoring cycles while cpu monitoring was initializing. Thanks to
  Marcus Muelbuesch for report.