Re: Another feature

From: Andrew Holt
Subject: Re: Another feature
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 14:31:56 +0100

Hi,

Unfortunately, for my purposes, I can't use mmonit.  I need the intelligence to
be in monit and on the device.

The ability to execute things like snmptrap, just once on the event, from monit
would be awesome.

IMHO simply adding this would put into the BMC Patrol/SunMC/Halcyon league.

Regards,
Andrew