Re: featurerequest: "monit unmonitor all for 15m"

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: featurerequest: "monit unmonitor all for 15m"
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 21:54:36 +0200

Hello Marcus,

i think it is better to script this by adding "at" schedule to your tomcat
script as suggested by Mark.

M/Monit addresses this problem by showing status of host which has unmonitored
services as "yellow" instead of "green" so it reminds the admin that there are
unmonitored services.

See dashboard and status screenshots:
http://www.mmonit.com/screenshots/mmonit_status.html
http://www.mmonit.com/screenshots/mmonit_dashboard.html

... the first host has 5 services unmonitored so it shows yellow in status page
and also as yellow chunk in dashboard pie chart.